About Alliance University 2019:
Alliance University is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs, and several professional certificate programs.
Alliance University aspires to be among the most effective universities within the world by the year 2025 through a series of strategically crafted moves, exactly label action plans associate in nursing an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
While its oldest professional school—Alliance School of Business—is systematically stratified among the highest 10 non-public business colleges in Bharat by numerous ranking agencies, the University has already established Alliance school of Engineering and Design; Alliance faculty of Law; and Alliance Ascent school, is within the method of building several different outstanding tutorial units, viz., Alliance school of Arts and Humanities; Alliance school of Science; Alliance school of medication and Dentistry; Alliance school of Education and Human Services; Alliance faculty of Health Sciences; and Alliance school of Media and Communications.
Admission in Alliance University 2019
Alliance University offers undergraduate and postgraduate & Doctoral programs along with various professional certificate programs. The application process is common for all the courses offered by Alliance University. The Application Form can be filled through online or offline mode upon payment of INR 1000 (INR 2000 for NRI/SAARC candidates).
- Admission to B.Tech program is offered on the basis of score in Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) followed by a personal interview conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Alliance University also offers direct admission to B.Tech Lateral entry program.
- The university also offers B.Com (Hons), M.Com, BBA, MBA & Executive PGDM programs under Alliance School of Business & Alliance School of Commerce In various specializations.
- Students are selected for above courses on the basis of score in Alliance Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AUMAT) & Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) respectively followed by the personal interview.
- BA-LL.B & LL.M admission is granted on the basis of score of ACLAT.
- For Ph.D. programs in Law & Management, students have to qualify the Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT) conducted by the university.
- The application fee is INR 1000 for admission to courses offered by Alliance University.
Courses Offered in Alliance University:
|Computer Science and Engineering||4 years|
|Aerospace Engineering||4 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 years|
|Civil Engineering||4 years|
|Information Technology||4 years|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years|
Alliance University MBA Admission 2019
At postgraduate level, the university offers MBA program under Alliance School of Business to the students who want to seek admission in management for higher studies.
Under the MBA program, the university allows students to specialize in various aspects such as Marketing, Finance, Operations, Hospitality, Retail, etc. To get admission, candidates need to appear in Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT).
MBA Courses in Alliance University:
|Organizational Leadership & Strategy|
|Finance & Management|
|International Business Communications|
|Entrepreneurship & Family Business|
Executive PGDM is specially designed for working professionals. This weekend course provides the opportunity to enhance the skills & expertise for the corporate-sponsored programs. Candidates with relevant work experience can appear directly in the personal interview round conducted by the university.
Selection Process: Students have to score good marks in AMAT to confirm their admission to the MBA program. Apart from AMAT, students with a valid score in any of GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT are also eligible for admission.
- AMAT consists of five sections to be completed within the time duration of 1 hour (60 minutes).
- The paper comprises 65 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Please use a pencil or pen to circle your response.
- The sections are Quantitative (15), Conceptual (15), General Knowledge (15), General English (15) and Comprehension (5).
- Attempt to answer all the five sections to improve the possibility of a good score.
Final selection is comprised of AMAT score, Essay writing (on the topic given by the selection committee), Oral extempore presentation followed by the Personal Interview.
BBA Admission In Alliance University, MBA Admission In Alliance University Bangalore, BE Admission In Alliance University 2019, MBA BCOM Admission In Alliance University Bangalore 2019, Admission In Alliance University Bangalore, Admission In Alliance University 2019, Admission In Alliance University Bangalore 2019, Alliance University Admission, Alliance University Admission 2019, Alliance University Admission Bangalore 2019, Alliance University Admission Through Management Quota, Alliance University Fee Structure Management Quota, Admission In Alliance University Through Management Quota, Management Quota Admission In Alliance University, Management Quota Admission In Alliance University 2019, Management Quota Fees In Alliance University, Alliance University Fees, Alliance University Fee Structure For BBA, Alliance University Fee Structure, Alliance University Management Quota Fees, Alliance University Admission Procedure, Alliance University Bangalore Fee Structure, How To Get Admission In Alliance University, NRI Quota Admission In Alliance University Bangalore, University Tuition fees, Fees structure, Cut off 2019, Online Application Form