DIRECT ADMISSION IN RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
About Admission in RV College of Engineering:
Take direct admission in RV College of Engineering & Management Quota Admission in RV College. Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering [RVCE], which was founded in the year 1963. Located in the suburbs of Bangalore the silicon valley of India. Take DIt’s also one of the top private co-educational college in Bangalore.
With more than 150 engineering colleges located in Karnataka under VTU university among them RV College of Engineering is the no 1 private college under VTU university.
The college is also affiliated with Visvesvaraya technical university. RVCE is also approved by AICTE, UGC. Ranked AAA+ by NAAC and top-ranked 33 colleges in the latest NIRF rankings
There are not more than ten Autonomous institutes under VTU in Karnataka, which have the same facilities as private universities.
In Autonomous institutes, it is easier to score good marks as the college will handle all academics and will conduct exams for its own students.
Exams question preparation as well as exams copy correction is done by college administration in private autonomous colleges.
How to get admission in rv college of engineering?
Management Quota admission in RV college of engineering
➤KCET- Karnataka Common Entrance Test known as KCET is held for local Karnataka students.
Through KCET 45% of the seats are allotted to the local students. Compared to COMEDK and MANAGEMENT quota students, the fee structure is very less.
➤COMEDK – “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” popularly known as COMEDK is an all INDIA level exam.
Candidates from all the parts of country compete for subsequently the seats in various engineering colleges. Through COMEDK 30% of the seats are allotted to meritorious students.
- Due to any reasons If you are unable to write or score good rank in Karnataka CET or COMED-K, you can go for direct admission as well.
- Eventually hostel charges including accommodation and food will be eighty thousand per year if you want to stay in RV Engineering Hostel.
➤Management Quota– In some colleges, particulraly the administrative people are allocated a certain QUOTA of the seats in each department which are known as Management quota.
Through management quota, 25% of the seats are filled up.
- Direct admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota will be based on 12th marks which must be more than 45% in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- For admission in of the branches in the college RVCE, the fees per annum shall be 2 lakhs. The hostel will be same eighty thousand per year.
- For direct admission in RVCE, Bangalore you’ll have to pay only some extra amount for donation.
RV College Engineering Management Quota
Interested in taking direct admission into RV College of Engineering and Management? You can opt for the management quota offered by us. We are a private entity allowing students to take admission into the college, by the help certain fraction of seats allocated for the administrative people. Our syllabi and curriculum are adjusted in a manner that you will secure good marks and land good jobs.
RV College of Engineering was established in the year 1963, in the expanses of Bangalore. Now, after more than five decades, it is considered as one of the premier co-educational colleges in India.We take pride in the fact that RV College of Engineering is in numero uno position amongst all the 150 engineering colleges, in Karnataka under VTU. Other than being affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University, it is also approved by AICTE and UGC. NAAC has accredited the college with AAA+ rank and it is also one of the top 33 colleges in the latest rankings by NIRF. As we an autonomous college, we handle both the academics and correction for exams, for our students.
Call now Ranjeet Singh +91-9742814850
Our Career Counsellor will guide you with all the details regarding rv college of engineering Bangalore fees structure & rv college of engineering placement.
RV College of Engineering Admission Criteria
- Direct admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota is done depending on the marks obtained in Class 12, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The marks for these subjects should be more than 45% individually.
- For students, wanting to follow the normal admission procedure, they should clear KCET or COMEDK and have at least 50% marks in their school leaving exam.
The admission procedure in RV College of Engineering is absolutely stringent and follows the rules and regulations set by the governing bodies.
RV College Of Engineering Admission Procedure
Students aspiring to take admission in RV College of Engineering, Bangalore has to appear for the following entrance examinations:
KCET: KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Test is exclusively meant for the students residing in Karnataka. They have a reservation of 45% to the seats and the fees paid by them are also less than students who are not from the state
COMEDK: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is an all India examination, meant for students from all over the country, who want to take admission into the colleges of Karnataka. 30% of the seats are reserved for the meritorious students in this exam.
Other than these two entrance examinations students can also enrol into the college. For aspirants, who have not secured good marks in their exams, but are willing to study in RV College of Engineering, there is the management quota for them, wherein they can pay a certain amount of extra money and get admission for the seats reserved for the administrative people.
Eligibility Criteria & Placement Process
- Students who wish to study RVCE, Bangalore would need to score at least 50% in bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- There are about one-third of the seats allocated for the management quota for admission in RV Institute of Technology.
- This helps students who don’t belong to the CBSE or Karnataka board.
- The RV College Of Engineering admission process is strictly stringent and the process is been followed as per the guidelines set by the company.
- The students are well trained and well calibrated, meanwhile the college also has a record placement is 100%.
- The student would definitely carry a brand along with himself after the completion of the course.
Perks of Admission in RV College:
- The accommodation provided by the college is very feasible.
- The food and mess preparations are very hygienic.
- Girls and boys have separate hostels, girls hostel are outside campus towards the city at an approximate distance of 8 km.
- Well trained and world renowned trainers and faculties.
- All faculty are moreover verse in their own department with Almost all of them are having M Tech of Ph. D. qualification from abroad colleges.
- Campus life is very beautiful with 52 acres.
- In fact most of campus is filled with plants and trees around to provide good environment.
- They have very good labs in each department. We have a big sports complex of almost every game.
- Mostly every other week there is college activities, so there is always scope to learn something new every day.
- Further there are even self-defence classes which are Handy for girls. Robotics, debates competition keep happening in college from time to time.
- On the other hand there are extracurricular activities they have drama club,singing club,dance club and many clubs like that but joining that club will have to give an audition.
RV College Of Engineering Feedback & Review
- RV College of Engineering is the number one private college in Karnataka and is the first choice for students across the country to study engineering.
- It offers the best placements for various branches like CS, EEE, EIE, TE etc.
- The college has some of the best faculties in India