Bms College of Engineering Admission
About BMS College of Engineering
BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. BMSCE is the first private sector initiative in engineering education in India. BMSCE has completed 69 years of dedicated service in the field of Engineering Education. Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, BMSCE today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 15 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering Ph.D./M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering, Architecture, and Management. The College has been effectively practicing outcome-based education. Students from across the world take Admission in BMS College Of Engineering making it one of the Top 10 Engineering College.
Location & Area: Located in the heart of Bangalore, the Garden City of India, BMSCE is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station. The campus area is 15 Acres with a built-up area of 62,068 Sq.M.
BMSCE is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2019) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (BMSCE has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institution in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord).
Admission in BMS College Of Engineering
BMS B.E/B.Tech Courses
BMS M.Tech Courses
- BE Biotechnology Engineering
- BE Chemical Engineering
- BE Civil Engineering
- BE Computer Science Engineering
- BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- BE Industrial Engineering and Management
- BE Information Science and Engineering
- BE Telecommunication Engineering
- BE Medical Electronics
- BE Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech Biochemical Engineering
- M.Tech Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation
- M.Tech Computer Networking and Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- M.Tech Construction Technology
- M.Tech Digital Communication
- M.Tech Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech Machine Design
- M.Tech Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Power Electronics
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering and Management
- M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems
Bms College of Engineering Management Quota Admission
BMS Engineering College offers the students, keen to get enrolled into a good engineering college, with offers to take direct admission. They can opt for the management quota offered by us. We have certain seats, reserved for the people working in our administrative department. The students can apply for those seats and by paying donation, they can start with their dream of learning engineering.
Established in the year 1946, this college holds onto the legacy of excellence in academics, not only in the city of Bangalore, but also Karnataka. Many students who opt for direct admission in this college, do so because of the infrastructure, faculties and facilities offered by the college. Other than this, BMS College of Engineering is also known for its placement record, library, well-equipped laboratories and onsite medical facilities.
Call now and avail your free counselling from industry experts
BMS College Of Engineering Fees Structure & Admission Process
BMSCE offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degrees at undergraduate level. The basic eligibility for these courses is having passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination. B.Arch. are a 5-year course and B.Tech./B.E. degrees have a 4-year duration. Candidates can get the application form from the college’s official website. After filling the form, the candidates have to send the form along with the application fee to BMS Educational Trust, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore.
To know about the Fee Structure and the Management Quota Admission Fees in BMS College of Engineering feel free to contact us for any guidance regarding that. We at Admission Block help our students to secure a seat in BMS College of Engineering. We have helped many students to achieve the career goals by right counselling and instructions. So if you are looking for Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering, Admission through Management Quota in BMS College of Engineering, NRI Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering, Don’t worry we got your back.
Reasons to Choose Bms college of engineering:- DIRECT ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020
- Faculty – The faculties of BMSCE are very good. They are the experts in their field. They are highly experienced and have maintained a very good learning environment. They have in-depth knowledge of each and every subject and they know the art of Research very well.
- Placement – The placement record of Bms college of engineering is very high. It provides the best placement packages compared to other private colleges. All the Top companies in the world come and visit the campus and hire the best talent. DIRECT ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020
- Infrastructure – The infrastructure of Bms college of engineering is very good. It is located in the heart of the city.
- Library– The Library is very well managed with all kinds of books required for students. It is fully digital with all the area covered and URL shared with students.
- Laboratory– The lab service is also very good. It is full of up to date instruments in all the departments.
- Food court– The college Food Court is designed to cater all the students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters.
- Banks – on campus banking facility is provided by the BMSCE.
- Medical facility– The campus has a health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulance is parked at the Health centre to meet any emergencies. DIRECT ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020
BMS College Engineering Management Quota
Candidates willing to gain a seat in BMS College Engineering, with the help of management quota, can do so, with the help of the seats reserved for the administrative category. We give admission to students, who might not have done well in the engineering entrance exams, in exchange of a little extra money, known as donation. Through management quota, 25% of the seats are filled up.
BMS College of Engineering Admission Procedure
The basic eligibility for various engineering courses in BMSCE is passing 10+2 or an equivalent examination. The aspirants can also opt for the following entrance tests to get an admission into the college.
KCET: KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Test caters to the students residing in Karnataka. They have a reservation of 45% to the seats.
COMEDK: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is an all India examination, meant for students from all over the country, who want to take admission into the colleges of Karnataka. 30% of the seats are reserved for the meritorious students in this exam.
Other than these two entrance examinations, there is another option to take admission into BMS College of Engineering. They can apply for the seats reserved under administrative category with the help of management quota. They are entitled to 25% of the seats in the college.
Direct Admission In BMS College Of Engineering Through Management Quota & Fees Structure
There are various reasons why people want to take admission in BMS College of Engineering. It is the first venture of any engineering education in India, into the private sector. It has already completed a seven decade journey in the field of engineering education and is strictly practising outcome-based education. It is also one of the top 10 engineering colleges in the country, accredited Grade A by NAAC.
Thus, students who have not secured good marks in their exams can directly take admission with the help of the management quota.
BMS College of Engineering Review & Feedback
- The college offers 13 undergraduate and 16 postgraduate courses in both conventional and emerging sectors.
- Students also pursue engineering by research in engineering, management and architecture.
- It has the unique privilege of being one of the first institutions in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-1 NBA Accreditation Washington accord.
Bms College of Engineering FAQ’S
How is the infrastructure at BMS college of Engineering?
BMSCE, founded by Sri B M Sreenivasaiah, is one of the top institutions for pursuing Engineering in Karnataka. Spread over a 15-acre campus, BMSCE has two separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. A sprawling campus at BMSCE incorporates the most exceptional facilities for a growth-stimulating environment. The college has various department blocks such as a sports complex, library, administrative block, gym, cafeteria, and outdoor sports arena for football, tennis, etc. Located right at the heart of South Bangalore, there are plenty of good food joints and cafes in and around the campus. The college is a haven for the overall progress and excellence of students.
How is the admission process and the fee structure at BMSCE?
Apart from pursuing a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, you need to get very high CET or ComedK rankings to get through BMSCE. You can get into BMS college of engineering in 2 main ways except for management quota.
KCET: The exam is generally conducted in the first or second week of May. One of the top ranks in Karnataka CET (in the top 4000), in this exam, can get you a seat in BMSCE. The fees for the Engineering Degree vary between 35,000–60,000 per year depending on the choice of stream.
COMED-K: This is a national level entrance exam, through which candidates from other states can get admission into private engineering colleges in Karnataka. It is held around mid of May. Rankings in the top 10,000 could fetch you a seat in BMSCE. The fee structure could range from 1,45,000 to 1,70,000 per year.
The college has a high reputation and one of the best teaching faculty who are highly approachable. The lab facilities and extracurricular activities are outstanding.
How are the placements at BMSCE?
BMSCE believes in providing excellent corporate exposure to all its students even before they start their corporate life. Regular field trips are organized to visit different companies and see their working and even offer an internship. The college over the last few years has 100% placements to all its students and the salaries range between 4.5 lakh to 40 lakh p.a.. BMSCE, though affiliated to VTU Belagavi, is an autonomous college. The curriculum is designed in guidance with recruiters and to enable students to become professionals. Over 300 top Multinational and Indian companies visit BMS College of engineering each year, during the career drive. The top recruiters in 2019 were Dassault Systemes , Robert Bosch, L&T, Mercedes, Schneider Electric, Samsung, and Amazon. The college has a well-established alumni base that enables students to network and connect well.
What are the specializations available in BMSCE and the number of seats available in each?
BMSCE, Being one of the most sought after colleges in the whole of Karnataka, You have to be a CET or a COMEDK topper to secure a seat at BMSCE. However, BMSCE offers various full time and part-time courses. Here is a list of courses available for the full time with the number of seats in them.
- Aerospace Engineering —- 60
- Biotechnology —- 60
- Chemical Engineering —- 60
- Civil Engineering —- 180
- Computer Science and Engineering —- 120
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering —- 60
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering —- 60
- Electronics and Communication Engineering —- 180
- Industrial Engineering and Management —- 60
- Information Science and Engineering —- 120
- Mechanical Engineering —- 180
- Medical Electronics—-60
- Telecommunication Engineering—-60
The total cost of all these courses for all 4 years is staggered between Rs.80,000 to Rs.2.5 lakh per year.
The college also offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in both full time and part-time programs.
Is BMSCE an autonomous college?
BMSCE is an autonomous private college in Bangalore. Established in the year 1946, with a group of 40+ students, BMSCE is now ranked as the 6th best college in Karnataka by Times Group. Affiliated to VTU Belgaum, BMS College of Engineering formulates its own curricula to facilitate students in their professional aspirations. A widespread campus right at the heart of Basavanagudi, Bangalore, BMSCE is an iconic landmark and is famous for its class of high quality education and overall growth of students.