Bms College of Engineering Admission
About BMS College of Engineering
BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. BMSCE is the first private sector initiative in engineering education in India. BMSCE has completed 69 years of dedicated service in the field of Engineering Education. Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, BMSCE today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 15 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering Ph.D./M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering, Architecture, and Management. The College has been effectively practicing outcome-based education. Students from across the world take Admission in BMS College Of Engineering making it one of the Top 10 Engineering College.
Location & Area: Located in the heart of Bangalore, the Garden City of India, BMSCE is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station. The campus area is 15 Acres with a built-up area of 62,068 Sq.M.
BMSCE is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2019) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (BMSCE has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institution in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord).
Admission in BMS College Of Engineering
BMS B.E/B.Tech Courses
BMS M.Tech Courses
- BE Biotechnology Engineering
- BE Chemical Engineering
- BE Civil Engineering
- BE Computer Science Engineering
- BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- BE Industrial Engineering and Management
- BE Information Science and Engineering
- BE Telecommunication Engineering
- BE Medical Electronics
- BE Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech Biochemical Engineering
- M.Tech Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation
- M.Tech Computer Networking and Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- M.Tech Construction Technology
- M.Tech Digital Communication
- M.Tech Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech Machine Design
- M.Tech Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Power Electronics
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering and Management
- M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems
Bms College of Engineering Management Quota Admission
BMS Engineering College offers the students, keen to get enrolled into a good engineering college, with offers to take direct admission. They can opt for the management quota offered by us. We have certain seats, reserved for the people working in our administrative department. The students can apply for those seats and by paying donation, they can start with their dream of learning engineering.
Established in the year 1946, this college holds onto the legacy of excellence in academics, not only in the city of Bangalore, but also Karnataka. Many students who opt for direct admission in this college, do so because of the infrastructure, faculties and facilities offered by the college. Other than this, BMS College of Engineering is also known for its placement record, library, well-equipped laboratories and onsite medical facilities.
Call now and avail your free counselling from industry experts
BMS College Of Engineering Fees Structure & Admission Process
BMSCE offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degrees at undergraduate level. The basic eligibility for these courses is having passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination. B.Arch. are a 5-year course and B.Tech./B.E. degrees have a 4-year duration. Candidates can get the application form from the college’s official website. After filling the form, the candidates have to send the form along with the application fee to BMS Educational Trust, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore.
To know about the Fee Structure and the Management Quota Admission Fees in BMS College of Engineering feel free to contact us for any guidance regarding that. We at Admission Block help our students to secure a seat in BMS College of Engineering. We have helped many students to achieve the career goals by right counselling and instructions. So if you are looking for Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering, Admission through Management Quota in BMS College of Engineering, NRI Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering, Don’t worry we got your back.
Reasons to Choose Bms college of engineering:- DIRECT ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020
- Faculty – The faculties of BMSCE are very good. They are the experts in their field. They are highly experienced and have maintained a very good learning environment. They have in-depth knowledge of each and every subject and they know the art of Research very well.
- Placement – The placement record of Bms college of engineering is very high. It provides the best placement packages compared to other private colleges. All the Top companies in the world come and visit the campus and hire the best talent. DIRECT ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020
- Infrastructure – The infrastructure of Bms college of engineering is very good. It is located in the heart of the city.
- Library– The Library is very well managed with all kinds of books required for students. It is fully digital with all the area covered and URL shared with students.
- Laboratory– The lab service is also very good. It is full of up to date instruments in all the departments.
- Food court– The college Food Court is designed to cater all the students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters.
- Banks – on campus banking facility is provided by the BMSCE.
- Medical facility– The campus has a health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulance is parked at the Health centre to meet any emergencies. DIRECT ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE 2020
BMS College Engineering Management Quota
Candidates willing to gain a seat in BMS College Engineering, with the help of management quota, can do so, with the help of the seats reserved for the administrative category. We give admission to students, who might not have done well in the engineering entrance exams, in exchange of a little extra money, known as donation. Through management quota, 25% of the seats are filled up.
BMS College of Engineering Admission Procedure
The basic eligibility for various engineering courses in BMSCE is passing 10+2 or an equivalent examination. The aspirants can also opt for the following entrance tests to get an admission into the college.
KCET: KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Test caters to the students residing in Karnataka. They have a reservation of 45% to the seats.
COMEDK: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is an all India examination, meant for students from all over the country, who want to take admission into the colleges of Karnataka. 30% of the seats are reserved for the meritorious students in this exam.
Other than these two entrance examinations, there is another option to take admission into BMS College of Engineering. They can apply for the seats reserved under administrative category with the help of management quota. They are entitled to 25% of the seats in the college.
Direct Admission In BMS College Of Engineering Through Management Quota & Fees Structure
There are various reasons why people want to take admission in BMS College of Engineering. It is the first venture of any engineering education in India, into the private sector. It has already completed a seven decade journey in the field of engineering education and is strictly practising outcome-based education. It is also one of the top 10 engineering colleges in the country, accredited Grade A by NAAC.
Thus, students who have not secured good marks in their exams can directly take admission with the help of the management quota.
BMS College of Engineering Review & Feedback
- The college offers 13 undergraduate and 16 postgraduate courses in both conventional and emerging sectors.
- Students also pursue engineering by research in engineering, management and architecture.
- It has the unique privilege of being one of the first institutions in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-1 NBA Accreditation Washington accord.