RV College of Engineering Admission
About RV College of Engineering
Established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmes, 21 Master Degree programmes, and Doctoral Studies.Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road.Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings.Provides an ideal ambiance to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country. Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmes & Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering is in excess of 1200.
Register Now or Call+91-9742814850 RANJEET SINGH
Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defence establishments in the country. Students from across the world take Admission in RV College of Engineering, making it one of the Top 10 Engineering College.
Campus spread over an area of 52 acres and the total built-up area is 85360 Sqm. Classrooms are provided with multimedia projectors and internet facility. Separate and specialized labs for each department. Fully automated and digitized library stocked with e-resources like Springer, IEEE, Science Direct Engineering, ASCE etc and 42981 titles and 132813 volumes and book bank facility
Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Basic Sciences
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science and Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
RV College of Engineering Fees Structure & Admission
RVCE Bangalore Admission Initial year B.E. course is formed for candidates through CET/COMED-K and Management Quota as per norms mere by Government of State and VTU from time to time. RVCE Admission to initial year shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Second year Pre-University Examination conducted by the state State Pre-University Board with Science Subjects.
To know about the Fee Structure and the Management Quota Admission Fees in RV College of Engineering feel free to contact us for any guidance regarding that. We at Admission Block help our students to secure a seat in RV College of Engineering. We have helped many students to achieve the career goals by right counselings and instructions. So if you are looking for Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering, Admission through Management Quota in RV College of Engineering, NRI Quota Admission in RV College of Engineering, Don’t worry we got your back.
Contact Us For Guidance:
Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering
Rashtriya Siksha Samithi Trust looks after and runs RV College. In like manner, It is a private technical co-educational college. There are 11 different courses in the Engineering department.
In addition to that, RVCE is also ranked ‘58’ amongst the engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018. Management quota admission in RV college of engineering Bangalore.
The following Entrance Exams are accepted for direct admission in rv college of engineering Bangalore:
- COMEDK UGET
|Affiliated||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)|
|Accredited By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
|Location||Mysore road, Vidyaniketan, Post, Bengaluru.|
|Highest Package||20 LPA|
|Average Package||8 LPA|
The college also provides various facilities like a food court, transportation, bank, post office, health center, hostel, sports & gymnasium
Rv college eligibility criteria comprise of following points. So for the purpose of Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering, you have to;
- Pass your PUC PUC/10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics with English as Language
- Graduated with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in the case of Karnataka SC, ST OBCs).
So for the purpose of admission in rv college of engineering, there are 3 ways namely:
- KCET 2020 Cut off
- By KCET 45% of the seats are allotted to the local students.
- ComdeK 2020 Cut off
- By COMEDK 30% of the seats are allotted to meritorious students
- Management Quota Admission in RV College of Engineering
- On the other hand, due to any reasons If you are unable to write or score a good rank in Karnataka CET or COMED-K, you can go for direct admission as well.
- By management quota, 25% of the seats are filled up.
- Then our admission counselors will guide you through this process and help you every step posssible.
RV College of Engineering Admission Criteria
- Direct admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota is done depending on the marks obtained in Class 12, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The marks for these subjects should be more than 45% individually.
- For students, wanting to follow the normal admission procedure, they should clear KCET or COMEDK and have at least 50% marks in their school-leaving exam.
The admission procedure in RV College of Engineering is absolutely stringent and follows the rules and regulations set by the governing bodies.