Management Quota Admission In RV College of Nursing 2019
R.V. College of Nursing was established in the year 2003, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences [RGUHS], recognized by the Indian Nursing Council & Karnataka Nursing Council. The college is located in a spacious building and equipped with latest infrastructure to train the students at Jayanagar 4th block- which is a minute’s walk from the bus terminus and easily commutable from every part of the city.
R V institute strongly believes in providing you with a distinctive and relevant combination of academic skills and practical experience. A combination that is designed to provide a foundation for a lifetime of professional and personal development.
Nursing is a profession i.e., gaining utmost importance and acceptability among the youth, today. Healthcare assuming growing importance in the both developing and developed world. The career satisfaction and opportunities in this field are enormous. At R.V College of Nursing, you can look forward to a learning experience where you can raise above merely learning of academic knowledge. You will have immense experience and be well equipped to face the challenges of professional nursing.
How to get Admission in RV College of Nursing?
RV College of Nursing Eligiilty Criteria:
- Passed the two years of Pre University Examination of Karnataka(+2) or an equivalent examination as prescribed by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with Science subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% in the Science subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English of the qualifying examination.
- Completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete this age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
RV College of Nursing Admission Procedure :
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility norms can download the application form and send it to the institute address through Post / Courier or submit in person.
List Of Department:
- Department of Child Health Nursing
- Department of Community Health Nursing
- Department of Medical Surgical Nursing
- Department of Obstetrical and Gynaecological Nursing
- Department of Mental Health Nursing
CALL 9742477771 FOR ALL YOUR QUERIES REGARDING NURSING ADMISSION/ FEES STRUCTURE/ ADMISSION PROCESS IN TOP COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
Why Choose RV College of Nursing?
- RV College of Nurisng, This instituion is amongst the biggest education trust/ commtie in whole of India. The institution is run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) a not for profit trust.
- They provide placements in Top Hospitals like Aster, NIMHANS and Fortis Hospital.
- They provide students with Nominal Fees Struture.
- The instituion provides 100% Palcements & Guranteed Job Opprtuinty.
- The R.V. College of Nursing offers good infrastructure facilities and is equipped with the most updated version of technology and interiors to train the students well.
- The faculty of R.V. College of Nursing consists of senior professionals who are well experienced.
- The R.V. College of Nursing celebrates all the healthcare events.
- The college has its own library which is well stocked with all the books related to the field of healthcare and others.
RV College of Nursing Placements:
Facilities at RV College of Nursing:
- Digital Library
- Community Health Nursing labs
- Anatomy and Physiology lab
- Nursing lab
- Nutrition lab
- Placement Cell & Traning