Top Architectural Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Sometimes referred to as architectural engineers, these skilled individuals specialize in the design of systems and components within buildings. Read on to learn about the job duties of architect-engineers, and check the education required for this career field. Architecture Colleges in Karnataka.
Architect engineers work in a complementary manner to architects, and both professions are essential to construction. Architect engineers mainly deal with systems within buildings that require a high level of engineering techniques. Architecture College Admission Process. This profession differs from architecture in the sense that an architect designs the visual elements, such as floor plans and blueprints. Architect-Engineer designs the structural components that must remain stable and functional in all kinds of conditions, such as bad weather. This work leads to maximized efficiency and building performance in:
The responsibilities of engineers and architects often overlap. Both professions are integral to the design and construction of structures, such as buildings and bridges. Architecture College Management Quota Admission. Architects design the space to meet client needs, as well as the aesthetic appearance of the inside and exterior of the building. Engineers’ main responsibility is to ensure the design is safe and meets all appropriate building codes. Engineers concerned themselves with making buildings safe and functional by selecting structural materials, determining the structural members of the design, and specify the electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. One way that engineers and architects communicate their ideas to each another is through blueprints or technical drawings.
CALL 9742477771 For Admission Details
We give genuine career guidance and career counseling in Bangalore colleges. Any doubts about Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure & Admission Details contact us.
List Of B.Arch Colleges in Bangalore:
- RV School of Architecture
BMS College of Engineering
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
BMS College of Architecture
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Nitte School of Architecture
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management
Admission Procedure & Fees Details:
Get in touch with our admission counselor for any further details regarding college admission. There are only limited seats and we believe in first come first serve. We are one only one pit-stop when it comes to management quota admission in Bangalore colleges 2019. Every College has different fees structure consultant with our career counselor to get in details to fit your budget.
Admission based on National Aptitude Test in Architecture [NATA] conducted by Council of Architecture.
- Pass in PUC/10+2 / Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English compulsorily
- 10+3 Diploma (Architecture, Civil, and Interior design] or equivalent recognized by the Central/State Governments with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- Should have passed in National Aptitude Test in Architecture [NATA] conducted by Council of Architecture.
- JEE part 2 is considered equivalent to NATA.
Advance Architecture Courses:
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Ph.D in Architecture
Courses Content of B.Arch:
- Architecture Design
- Theory of Structures
- Building Construction
- Building Management
- History of Architecture
- Architectural Appreciation
- Architectural Drawing
- Building Science & Services
- Workshop Practice
- Data Analyst
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Staff Consultant
- Technical Assistant
- Building Contractor
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj
- Manchanda Associates
- Architect Consultants
- VSA Space Design (P) Ltd.
- Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd.
- Project Assistant Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
As an architect, you can earn a starting salary about Rs. 4 Lac to Rs. 5 Lacs per annum. The salary will increase with your experience in this field. Candidates having a work experience of more than 5 years they can get salary in between Rs. 8 Lac to Rs. 10 Lacs per year.