Centre for Management Studies, Jain University
Institute Overview :–
Centre for Management Studies(CMS) Jain University Bangalore is India’s leading business school with an international viewpoint. As one of the leading business schools, CMS Jain University is a place where students, academicians, industry experts, business leaders and policy makers can share ideas, and enrich thinking.
Students studying at CMS Jain University Bangalore are given the maximum possible opportunity to fulfil their academic potential and excel in their studies. They are prepared for successful careers in management and finance and are able to develop extracurricular activities that are rewarding in their own right.
For Management Quota admissions Jain university Bangalore BBA ,B.com B.tech, Contact Us: +91-09742814850
The university includes the following colleges and centers, all in Bangalore, unless otherwise noted:
- Center for Management Studies
- CMS Business school
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Center for Post Graduate Studies
- Centre for Research in Social Science and Education
- Centre for Emerging Technologies
- Centre for Nano and Material Sciences
- Centre for Research in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Centre for Disaster Mitigation
- Centre for Ancient Indian History & Culture
- Centre for Indian Psychology
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences
- Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship
- International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management
Admissions @ CMS –
Admissions to the undergraduate courses require a qualification of 12th pass from any recognized university.
However admission to CMS Jain University MBA requires the candidate to pass through the Online Jain Entrance Test.
Centre for management studies Admission Procedure and Criteria:
The procedure for Centre for management studies MBA/BBA admission 2017 is sought under:
- Centre for management studies Direct Admission
- Centre for management studies NRI Quota Admission
- Centre for management studies management Quota Admission
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Criteria
- 10+2 / PUC or equivalent from a recognised board
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University
Campus Facilities –
The CMS Business School Jain University campus is a marvel in its own.
- Classrooms are fitted with the best and state-of-art technology – ICT & Audio/Visual facility. Electronic Boards are fitted in the classrooms for centralized announcements.
- There is ample space for sports and cultural activities.
- Spacious Auditorium
- Conference halls
- Lounges for visitors and students
- Libraries fully stocked with latest information treasure
- Music Room
- Radio Station
The Placement Services offers advice and information on a range of career issues. Even after graduation a CMS alumni would have full access to all the facilities at the Placement Cell. It works hard on your behalf to maintain long-established relationships with business and industry. We aid our graduates and post graduates post their academics by
- Aiding them explore career options
- Conduct training sessions to prepare them for interviews
- Encourage candidates to achieve their goals
- Aid in searching jobs
- Enhance CV writing skills
The Centre for management studies (mba, bba) placement department ensures that all eligible students are given equal opportunity to get campus placement. The aim of the department is to organize campus interviews and to provide all essential information for industry placement as well as higher studies. The department also organizes seminars, workshops, and other events to enhance the student’s technical know-how and to improve their communication skills.
S are reliable consultants who can help students get admission in top colleges in the city. Meet the consultants to get more detailed information about Centre for management studies mba, bba, btech admissions, fees structure, placements and more.
Centre for Management Studies School of Business Bangalore, accepts students through entrance exam based on their rank. Plus, it also has a management quota for students who are not able to clear the common entrance exam and the COMEDK entrance exam. Centre for management studies also has a separate fee structure for students admitted through entrance exam and management quota.
If you want more details about admissions and the 2017 fees structure of mba, bba in Centre for management studies, We provide all information you will need regarding admission, fee, placement, and management quota for our associated colleges.