Admission In Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering
Dayananda Sagar College
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore is an autonomous institute affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technical University (VTU) Belgaum. The college, founded by Shri R Dayananda Sagar in 1979, is located in Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore South. This college campus is spread over a sprawling 28 acres of land and is a well-known landmark in the south of Bangalore.
Dayanand Sagar is one of the best Engineering colleges in Bangalore.
About Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Dayananda Sagar Group of Institutions takes pride in its leadership team of second-generation visionaries of Late. Shri R Dayananda Sagar, the founder. The Vision of the Dayananda Sagar group of institutions is to be the center of excellence in education, research & training and to produce citizens with extraordinary leadership qualities to serve national and global needs.
Courses Offered at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering offers the below 4-year Undergraduate courses:
- Aeronautical Engineering (Btech – 4 years).
- Automobile Engineering (Btech – 4 years).
- Biotechnology Engineering (Btech – 4 years).
- Chemical Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Civil Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Engineering in Construction Technology and Management (Btech- 4 years).
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Industrial Engineering and Management (Btech- 4 years).
- Information Science Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Instrumentation Technology (Btech- 4 years).
- Mechanical Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Computer Science and Engineering (Btech – 4 years).
- Medical Electronics (Btech- 4 years).
- Telecommunication Engineering (Btech- 4 years).
- Architecture (BArch- 5 years).
Apart from the 4-year engineering courses, Dayananda Sagar college also offers 3year and 2years UG & PG courses, respectively. Other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses/electives offered at Dayananda Sagar engineering college include:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Construction Technology & Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Information Science & Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Highway Technology
- Design Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Digital Electronics & Communication
- VLSI Design & Embedded System
- Master of Computer Application
- Digital Communicator & Networking
- Computer Networking Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Micro Electronics
Eligibility criteria for B.E direct admission in DSEC are as follows:
- There are 2ways to get a seat at the Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering and Management. One is to secure high merit in academics by scoring high ranks in KCET(only for Karnataka based students), COMED-K, JEE mains, etc.
- Minimum aggregate of 70% scored in class 10th.
- Minimum aggregate of 65% marks in 11th & 60% marks in 12th with physics & mathematics as major elective subjects.
- Aspirants must have secured a high ranking in the qualifying exams.
- DSCE, reserves a set of seats for direct admission under the Management Quota. This is a direct admission and you will have to provide all original documents of your 10th and PUC/12th and must have appeared in at least one of the qualifying exams.
If you are looking for seats in the management quota in the Dayananda Sagar Group of colleges, then call Ranjith Singh at +91… Now!
Facilities provided at DSEC:
Dayananda Sagar Collge of Engineering, located adjoining the Dayananda Sagar Group of Institutions in South Bangalore. The large spread green campus has a comprehensive library, colossal auditorium, drool-worthy cafes, and inviting accommodation facilities. The college has high encouragement for co-curricular and cultural activities and owns a performing arts center specifically to promote the performing arts and the heritage of the country.
Dayananda Sagar Collge of Engineering has earned its name for providing quality education and maintaining high standards for the last 3decades. The academic excellence of an institute manifested in its harmonious blend of Infrastructure and enriching ambiance, and the library is one such place. Digital study materials such as e-books and e-journals provided through dedicated systems, RFID enabled books, are only some of the remarkable features in the highly equipped library.
Hostel facilities are separate for both girls and boys. Immaculate rooms and dormitories that are well ventilated are very appealing to visitors. The hostel provides TV rooms, reading rooms, Gym facility, and a squash court to make the hostel-ites cozy and find their home away from home!
Admission & Documents
It is mandatory to provide all valid and original documents of your 10th and 12th/ PUC or equivalent during the admission process at DSCE. Also, any student who wishes to get admission at DSCE should have attended at least one of the qualifying exams. It could be COMED-K or JEE Mains or equivalent.
The Management fees vary depending on the electives chosen.
Call now on +91… to get details on Management seats at Dayananda Sagar Collge of Engineering, Bangalore.
Call now and avail your free counselling from industry experts