Management Quota Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020
Established in 2002, College of Nursing Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University is known for the quality nursing education provided to the students. The college is attached to a multi-specialty hospital within the campus for student’s clinical internship.
The college equips its students with the knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver high quality complex essential care to patients. The college endeavors to educate nurses in an appropriate learning environment to be efficient and safe practitioner.
The students are trained to provide quality patient care based on the college’s strong commitment towards education, practice, research, innovation and collaboration. The Nursing course at Dayananda Sagar University will equip the graduate nurse with the knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver high quality complex essential care to patients.
B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Medical Surgical Nursing
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria:
B.Sc Nursing (Basic):
- The candidate ought to have completed 17 years.
- A candidate seeking admission should have passed two-year pre-university or equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS with science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology and in addition to English.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 45% of total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying exam. If belonging to schedule caste or tribe of Karnataka only, should have obtained not less than 40% marks.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- Hold a certificate normally Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- To assume responsibilities as skilled, competent nurse and midwives at basic level in providing primitives, preventive, curative and rehabilitation services to individual in want.
- Have passed pre university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
M Sc Nursing:
- The candidate ought to be a RN and Registered nurse of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education needs shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55 combination marks.
- The candidate ought to have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an establishment that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
CALL 9742477771 FOR ADMISSION IN TOP NURSING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
- Extracurricular Activities
- Clinical Facility
- Placement & Training
Top Job Profiles:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Educator
- Staff Nurse
- Case Manager
Management Quota Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing, Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020-21, Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020-21 Admission, direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020, Management Quota Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing, Admission Procedure in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing Bangalore, Admission Process in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020-21, How to get Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020-21, B.SC Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing, Fee Structure Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing Bangalore.