About Dayananda Sagar Institutions
Dayananda Sagar Institutions was founded in late 1960’s. This education institution was founded by late Sri Dayananda Sagar. He was resolved to take information to the individuals, changes the present understudies into mindful natives and expert pioneers of tomorrow.Based on this delightful heritage and motivated by its own achievements, addressing the necessities of value advanced education in this piece of the world under the Act of the Karnataka State in 2014 it created Dayananda Sagar University.
Research, Infrastructure, Laboratories, Innovation and Incubation (spread over 25,000 sft of industry quality labs) form the core of DSU. Establishing the framework to change the innovative dream of each youthful Indian and worldwide residents into a reality. Empowering this change is the dynamic help of industry pioneers, industry bodies and a committed 4 lakh square feet current prepared to-move-in foundation. The hostel facilities, encompassing cultural and recreational needs, cater to both local and international students. Management Quota admission in dayananda sagar college of engineering.
Other than our high-bore showing staff, the understudies are given a difficult scholastic condition with well-prepared talk theatres, research centres, amazing libraries and PC organizing offices. DSU additionally has outstanding foundation for understudies who have an energy for games and games.
Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering 2020
UG Course and PG Course
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Construction Technology & Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Information Science & Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Highway Technology
- Design Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Digital Electronics & Communication
- VLSI Design & Embedded System
- Master of Computer Application
- Digital Communicator & Networking
- Computer Networking Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Micro Electronics
B.E/ B.Tech Engineering
- For UG, The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronics
- A pass in B E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination.
- A written test is conducted by the university for candidates and rank list is obtained. On the basis of which, the candidate will appear for admission carried out through single window counseling process.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then university rank holders.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Fees Structure & Admission Process
Dayananda Sagar University admits students to undergraduate courses on basis of their merit in the Karnataka CET/ in the COMED-K/ DSAT undergraduate test(COMEDK UGET). Students are also admitted through a management quota, which does not place any merit requirements. There is a lateral entry scheme in place, by which students holding diploma degrees can enter directly to the second year of study in engineering. Students, upon graduating, receive a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. Register to get all the information regarding dayananda sagar college of engineering fees structure 2020. DSCE is one of the Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore 2020.
- Students have to secure at least 45% marks in the above-mentioned subjects taken together from any board recognized by the respective State or Central Government.
- 5% relaxation is awarded to the SC/ST and OBC category students.
- Pass in PUC/10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Selection will be On the basis of score of DSAT or CET/COMED-K.
Call now and avail your free counselling from industry experts