About the College:
The College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and is recognized by the Medical Council of India. The M.B.B.S Course is governed by the regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. The duration of the course is four and a half years (9 terms, each of the 6-month duration) of academic Study and one year of internship.
Under these regulations, the entire course is divided into 3 phases. Candidates are admitted to the Pre-Clinical Phase(Phase-I) of one-year duration (2 terms) during which they study the subjects of Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry. At the end of Phase-1, they appear for the M.B.B.S Phase-I examination of the University. After successfully completing the Pre-Clinical course, the students enter the Para-Clinical Phase (Phase-II) of one & a half year duration(3 terms), during which they mainly study Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology & Forensic Medicine. During this period, the students also learn some part of the clinical subjects. They appear for the Phase-II university examinations at the end of the one and a half years. If successful, the students enter Phase-III which is of two years duration having clinical subjects as part of the study. At the end of one year (2 terms), the student takes the Phase-III(Part-1) examinations comprising of the subjects E.N.T, Ophthalmology & Community Medicine. At the end of the next one year (the last 2 terms), the student answers the Phase-III (Part-2) examinations comprising of the subjects Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics & Orthopaedics.
- KIMS offers a four and a half year M.B.B.S. course along with a compulsory rotary internship of one year. The selection criteria to admit candidates in this course are based on the result of NEET UG, COMEDK UGET, and KCET.
- The minimum eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS requires a candidate to have passed PUC/ 10+2/ with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or a bachelor’s degree in medical sciences with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Of the total seats, 40% each are filled on the basis of KCET/ COMEDK UGET result while the remaining 15% seats are reserved for N.R.I. candidates and the rest 5% are for institutional preferences.
- Candidates applying must be 17-year old as on or before December 31.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and other minor categories are awarded a relaxation of 10% in the aggregated score.
CALL 09742814850 Ranjeet Singh For Genuine Managemnt Quota Admission Detalis, Fees Struture and Admission Process.
- Sports Ground
- Co-operative Society
- Bank/ ATM