Management Quota Admission In PES University 2019
PES University (PESU), formerly PES Institute of Technology (PESIT), is a private university in Bengaluru, India. Established in 1972, it is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ Ph.D. degree. It was upgraded to university status in 2013. Students from across the world take Admission in PES University, making it one of the Top 10 Engineering College.
Moreover, PES University has three more campuses which are:
- PES University Electronic City Campus
- PES University Hanumanth Nagar Campus
- PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.
- For admission in B.E/B. Tech., the candidate must have 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th or equivalent.
- For B.Des. , Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other relevant stream and should have studied English as a mandatory course along with valid UCEED or university test scores.
- For B.Arch., Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have studied mathematics as a mandatory course along with valid NATA scores.
- For BBA.LLB., the candidate must have at least 45% marks in 12th from any recognized board. Also, CLAT and PESSAT score is also mandatory.
- For BCA, BHM, and BBA, the candidate must have done 12th or equivalent qualification.
Admission in PES University
PES University Engineering Courses
B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech. in Biotechnology
B.E in Information Science and Engineering
B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E in Telecommunication Engineering