About Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Course:
Naturopathic medicine is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. It embraces many therapies, including herbs, massage, acupuncture, exercise, and nutritional counseling.
The goal of naturopathic medicine is to treat the whole person — that means mind, body, and spirit. It also aims to heal the root causes of illness — not just stop the symptoms. Naturopaths identify the root cause of ailments and work towards the elimination of these causes. This part of the treatment process, which is important in attaining permanent cure, is overlooked or often avoided in the fast-paced and quick-fix approach of modern systems of medicine. By treating the person as a whole, Nature Cure touches the physical, mental and spiritual planes of well-being and also works towards the prevention of ailments. These holistic aspects show the relevance and the scope of Naturopathy as a medical system apt for the physical and mental ailments affecting the humankind today.
G. MADEGOWDA INSTITUTE OF NATUROPATHY & YOGIC SCIENCES
G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (GMINYS), one of the Top Naturopathy Colleges in India is part of various institutions running under the Bharati Education Trust (BET)established in 1962 with the purpose of providing quality education in rural areas at an affordable cost. The goals and objectives of Bharathi Education Trust are threefold. Education in rural areas, providing safe health care facilities and providing food for the needy and the deserving. The Trust has grown over the years into a host of institutions starting from the pre-primary School to Post-Graduate courses. Sri G.Madegowda is the Founder Chairman of the Trust and his sincere, unrelenting efforts have led to the establishment of several institutions at Bharathinagara, Hanumanthanagara and Kirugavalu under auspices of B.E.T.
CALL +91-9742814850 RANJEET SINGH FOR DETAILS ABOUT FEES STRUCTURE, ADMISSION PROCESS, AND OTHER SIMILAR QUERIES.
Course Duration: 5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
Syllabus: As per Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore curriculum.
Selection: Merit for selection is decided by the entrance (KCET/ COMEDK) examination result wherein a minimum of 50% marks are mandatory. However, in respect of SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 40% instead of 50%
Naturopathy Course in Bangalore has been by far the most rapidly growing field. BNYS has spread throughout the world and it’s career opportunities are innumerable
- The Naturopathy deals with a medicinal system to combine the mind, soul, and senses into one working organization and to maintain its balance and harmony. The main concept of this type of system is to ensure that all the organs of the body are working in sync with each other. Hence it emphasizes on the basic principle of “Prevention” which is better than the main “Cure”.
- Although many of the modern worlds were skeptical on the concept of Naturopathy, have now become believers that this system of medicine actually has shown effectiveness in rare diseases and ailments where modern science has failed to diagnose and cure. Many are now resorting to Naturopathy for the treatment of cancer, diabetes and other terminal diseases where modern sciences have failed.
- The concept of naturopathy is embedded in proper eating, sleeping, and living. Early to rise and early to bed is the motto of naturopathy.
- As the field of Naturopathy is actually a culmination of many other fields the CCRIMH or the Central Council for Research in Indian Medicine and Homeopathy have distinguished courses being Unani, Naturopathy, Siddha, Yoga, and Ayurveda.
With the guarantee of good placements, students succeed in finding the best job opportunities after BNYS. There is a great opportunity for jobs in naturopathy field. The deserving candidate can get employment in teaching, management, hospital, health resorts, spa center, big five-star hotel, etc. The job option is also opened in the government sector. The candidate after completing BNYS course or higher degree can get employed in the government sector like Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
- Clinical Research field
- Medical Officer
- Medical consultant
- Fitness Training Centers
- Start your own Clinic
- Job opportunities in India as well as abroad.
- Lecturer in any Naturopathy College
- Government Naturopathy Doctor in Government hospital
- Yoga Studios
- Spa Managers and Spa therapists
- Health Consultants