How to get Admission in PES University 2020
Established in the year 1972 PES University was formerly known as the PES Institute of Technology (PESIT). This educational institution is amongst the top engineering colleges in Bangalore. So, we have listed down how to get admission in pes university 2020.
Mainly focuses on five main departments being, Engineering, Medicine, Management, Law and Life Sciences. PESU is ranked 251 among top universities in India, by NIRF in 2018.
It also ranked 196 in top engineering colleges in India. PESIT was ranked 41 by Outlook India amongst Top 200 Engineering Colleges of 2018.
To know How to get Admission in Pes University Bangalore? read below.
Admission Process in Pes University:
The candidate who desires to take mangement quota admission in pes university has to keep this in mind:
- Admission is done through PESSAT.
- Every student has to compulsory take the PESSAT entrance exam.
- The selection process in pes university is done based on the basis of KCEt/ PESSAT marks.
Eligibility Criteria in Pes University:
Duration: 4 Years
60% aggregate marks in Physics + Math + Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board”.Test Scores in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam) required. For additional info, click here: www.pes.edu/pessat.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Duration: 3 Years
A student has to pass an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. Must have socred 50% overall score in NATA/JEE Main paper 2 is required.
Duration: 2 Years
The student has to score a minimum of 60% in Engineering degree in a relevant stream from a recognized University. PESSAT, PGCET or GATE exams accepted widely.
The most frequently visited companies are Microsoft, Honeywell, L’Oréal, Bosch, ITC, Nestle, HP, Oracle, Amazon, Deloitte, Amazon, Cisco, Mahindra Rise, Clear trip, TESCO, LinkedIn, Flipkart, JP Morgan, etc. More than 200 companies visit the educational institute.
Facilities in PESU:
- The campus is over 3.5 million square feet of built-up area and acres of open grounds.
- The classrooms are intended to amplify light and space and understudies approach the most recent figuring and research offices.
- Outside the classroom, secure lodgings and present-day cafeterias guarantee agreeable on-grounds living, while phenomenal games and diversion offices offer understudies the chance to investigate and build up their latent capacity.
The students overtake various social responsibilities. The activities Govt Schools, blind School, environmental awareness, Blood Donation Camps, medical camps in villages, Icare Social Initiatives, foster homes, HIV Centers, teaching slum kids, voting awareness and organizing Samarpana to honor martyr soldiers.
- The central library in pesu was established in 1988 with a modest number of books and other documents.
- It has a variety of range of an impressive and diverse range of information sources like books, journals, conference proceedings, project reports, institutional repositories, previous years examination question papers, electronic resources like E-books, E-journals, CD ROMS, Standards, etc.
PESU understudies seek after their inclinations through differing networks: from discussions to the acclaimed PES band, the different clubs and groups mirror the wide scope of individual and expert interests of our lively, understudy network.