About BAMS Course:
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and
Surgery is a course that 12th Science students belonging to Biology group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects) may pursue. The term ‘Ayurveda’ stands for Science of life! It is a mode of treatment that is inspired by natural cure for ailments. This science actually originated in India. Its roots can be traced back to the Vedas! BAMS course is designed to train students to get familiar with concepts of Ayurveda and make use of them to treat patients.n the first year, non-clinical subjects are taught. In the second year, subjects like Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Charaka and Toxicology are taught. Some important subjects taught during the third year are- Pathology, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Pediatrics.
Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore was started in the year 2003, underneath Sushrutha group of institutions. The college has sensible infrastructure which incorporates the college buildings and hostel with all the facilities. The college and hospital are in its 12th year of functioning and has already created a reputation for its quality education and sensible hospital with it. The college has the most effective teaching staffs in Ayurveda. All of them have minimum Postgraduate degree holders from National institutes and Ph.D. degree holders. Associate well experienced PG holder from the identical subject head every department. There’s a separate department addressing the difficulty of education and propagation of Ayurveda and yoga in foreign countries. The department has conducted workshops on yoga and Ayurveda in countries like Spain, Germany, and Austria
Course Duration: 5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
Syllabus: As per Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore curriculum.
- Selection: Merit for selection is decided by the entrance (KCET/ COMEDK) examination result wherein a minimum of 50% marks are mandatory. However, in respect of SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 40% instead of 50%
Why Choose BAMS?
BAMS has spread throughout the world and it’s career opportunities are innumerable –
- The candidate having the BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree is eligible to be called as a doctor as well as to proceed with their private practice.
- One can get a job in government Ayurveda hospital as an ayurvedic pharmacist.
- After the completion of this course, candidates also have an opportunity to open their own retail shop of Ayurveda medicines.
- A lectureship is also an option for BAMS graduates. They can find employment in private and government Ayurveda Institutes.
- One could also find other jobs such as Therapist, Category manager, Business development officer, Sales representatives, Product Manager, Pharmacist, Jr. clinical trial coordinator, Medical representative, Ayurvedic doctor, Sales executive, Area sales manager, Assistant claim manager health, Manager – internal audit and so on in offer.
CALL +91-9742814850 RANJEET SINGH FOR DETAILS ABOUT FEES STRUCTURE, ADMISSION PROCESS, AND OTHER SIMILAR QUERIES.
With the guarantee of good placements, students succeed in finding the best job opportunities after BAMS. The institution has succeeded very well in obtaining excellent placements for all its students. Every year, several pharmaceutical companies visit the college campus to employ the best students in a range of well-paid designations.
- Ayurvedic Resort
- Clinical Trials
- Healthcare IT
- Life Science Industries
- Nursing Home
- Panchkarma Ashram
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research Institutes
- Spa Resort
- Lecture Halls
- Sports Ground
- Hostel Facilities
- Transport Facilities