Top Architectural Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Sometimes referred to as architectural engineers, these skilled individuals specialize in the design of systems and components within buildings. Read on to learn about the job duties of architect-engineers, and check the education required for this career field. Architecture Colleges in Karnataka.
Architect engineers work in a correlative way to engineers and the two callings are basic to development. engineers designs, for the most part, manage frameworks inside structures that require an abnormal state of building methods. This calling varies from engineering as in a planner structures the visual components, for example, floor plans and outlines. Architect Engineer plans the basic segments that must stay steady and utilitarian in a wide range of conditions, for example, terrible climate as in:
List of Top B.Arch Colleges in Bangalore
Ramaiah Institute of
BMS College Of
Architecture | BMSCE
RV College of
College of Architecture
PES University | School of Architecture
BMS School of
Architecture | BMSIT
Nitte School of
RR School of
School of Architecture
The Oxford School of Architecture
School Of Architecture
Alliance University | Anekal Campus
- Data Analyst
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Drafts-man
- Staff Consultant
- Building Contractor
- Project Assistant Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
- Technical Assistant
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for the assessment, there are sure parameters that an up-and-comer must satisfy. They are as per the following:
- 10+2 graduates or appearing with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- 10+3 Diploma holders (any stream)/ appearing recognised by Central/ State Government with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- There is no age criterion for appearing in NATA
- There are not any lateral admission criteria for admission in any stage/year of B.Arch course.
- There is no relaxation for special category students (SC/ST/OBC)