About BNYS Course in Bangalore
Naturopathy is a drugless System of Medicine which beliefs in the Holistic approach. Naturopathic system of medicine is Patient-centric, Drugless, Safe, Cost-effective and Evidence-based. Naturopathy is not only a system of healing but also a way of life. It applies its principles in Promotion of health, Prevention, Safe and efficient management of diseases, Naturopathy is a drugless System of Medicine which beliefs in Holistic approach. Naturopathic system of medicine is Patient-centric, Drugless, Safe, Cost-effective and Evidence-based. Naturopathy is not only a system of healing but also a way of life. It applies its principles in Promotion of health, Prevention, Safe and efficient management of diseases, rehabilitation and improving the quality of life. The human body has a tremendous healing power & needs a chance to heal itself. Nature cure allows the body to use this power to heal the body & maintain health on a long-term basis.
We have listed all the Admission process, Eligibility Criteria and Placement of the naturopathy colleges in bangalore. Also. for the NEET cut off and bnys course fees please contact us. Bnys Admission 2019 have already started.
Scope For BNYS in India:
Naturopathy Course in Bangalore has been by far the most rapidly growing field. BNYS has spread throughout the world and it’s career opportunities are innumerable
- The Naturopathy deals with a medicinal system to combine the mind, soul, and senses into one working organization and to maintain its balance and harmony. The main concept of this type of system is to ensure that all the organs of the body are working in sync with each other. Hence it emphasizes on the basic principle of “Prevention” which is better than the main “Cure”.
- Although many of the modern worlds were skeptical on the concept of Naturopathy, have now become believers that this system of medicine actually has shown effectiveness in rare diseases and ailments where modern science has failed to diagnose and cure. Many are now resorting to Naturopathy for the treatment of cancer, diabetes and other terminal diseases where modern sciences have failed.
- The concept of naturopathy is embedded in proper eating, sleeping, and living. Early to rise and early to bed is the motto of naturopathy.
- As the field of Naturopathy is actually a culmination of many other fields the CCRIMH or the Central Council for Research in Indian Medicine and Homeopathy have distinguished courses being Unani, Naturopathy, Siddha, Yoga, and Ayurveda.
Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore:
Course Duration: 5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
Syllabus: As per Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore curriculum.
- Selection: Merit for selection is decided by the entrance (KCET/ COMEDK) examination result wherein a minimum of 50% marks are mandatory. However, in respect of SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 40% instead of 50%
CALL +91-9742814850 RANJEET SINGH FOR DETAILS ABOUT FEES STRUCTURE, ADMISSION PROCESS, AND OTHER SIMILAR QUERIES.
Natropathy Course Section:
- Aroma Therapy
- Aromatic Oil Massage
- Diet Therapy
- Dry Massage
- Mud Therapy
- Fasting Therapy
- Magneto Therapy
BNYS Job Opportunity:
- Clinical Research field
- Medical Officer
- Medical consultant
- Fitness Training Centers
- Start your own Clinic
- Job opportunities in India as well as abroad.
- Lecturer in any Naturopathy College
- Government Naturopathy Doctor in Government hospital
- Yoga Studios