About MBBS Course:
MBBS Course – MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is an under-graduate level professional degree programme which allows participants to practice medicine and surgery. The MBBS Course duration is of five and half years including a one-year mandatory internship programme. The MBBS Course is conducted under semester system where students undergo theory and practical classes in nine semesters followed by one year of rotational internship programme which constitutes training in different areas of medicine and surgery.
The MBBS Course is basically divided in three broad phases – pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical. The syllabus comprises subject areas like Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, etc. The hands-on training is also imparted to students in different wards and departments of the hospital attached to their respective attached college during the course of MBBS programme. The students learn different stages of treatment and standard protocols like disease history, examination, diagnosing, and patient management etc during their practical classes.
MBBS Course Duration & Syllabus:
Though MBBS is an undergraduate programme, the course duration is of five and a half years which is unlike other graduate programmes. Generally the duration of undergraduate programmes in India is of three years except for UG Engineering programmes which are of four-year duration. The MBBS Course is regulated by Medical Council of India (MCI). The theory and practical part is taught in four and a half years, followed by mandatory rotatory internship of one year. Semester system is followed for the MBBS Course. Thus, the MBBS Course is of total nine semester followed by year-long internship. Course Duration: 4 1/2 year + 1 year internship course approved by Medical Council of India & affiliated to RGUHS, Bangalore.
During the MBBS Course, the students are taught about basics of anatomy, pharmacology, pathology, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, and many other medicinal areas. Further, after MBBS programme, post graduate programme like MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery) offer specialization in medicine and surgery respectively. While pursuing MBBS degree, students get in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of performing standard clinical procedures. They also learn to determine the best treatment for the patients based on their history. During the mandatory one-year internship, the students are rotated across various specialities which help them get first-hand experience of managing ward and staff as well as conducting counselling to patients.
Top MBBS Colleges in Bangalore 2019
- Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Science [KIMS]
- MS Ramaiah Medical College [MSRMC]
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science & Research Center [VIMS]
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College & Hospital [RRMCH]
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital [MVJMC]
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC]
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- JJM Medical College
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
- KLE University
Fees Structure Details:
Every Institute/ University has different Fees Structure For MBBS Admission in Karnataka. For better Counselling & Guidance about fees and package (lowest). Our Admission Counsellor will clear all the doubts and give clarity information about Management Quota Admission in Top MBBS Colleges in Bangalore 2019.
Perks we provide:
Instalment/ Split Payment available.
Personalised Lowest Packages.
Why Study MBBS in Top Medical Institutions?
- All the Medical Institution providing MBBS Course are very Reputed and Stands amongst the Best Educational Institutions In India.
- What emergers these Medical Institutions is the Availability of PG Courses, For students who would want to pursue further studies.
- Each Medical Institute also has its very own, Multi-Specialty Hospital which is well-renowned for Multi-Purpose facilities.
- Establishing research clusters in emerging areas in collaboration with globally reputed organizations.
- All Institutions centre is continuously striving hard towards achieving excellence in Medical Education.
- More than 1500 Specialized Beds.
- Imparting quality Technical Education.