Management Quota Admission in PES university 2020
PES University is among the Top Engineering colleges in Bangalore. Management Quota Admission in Pes University 2020.
This educational institution is ranked 251 among universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
The different courses offered by PESU are UG, PG and Doctoral courses in streams of Management, Science, Medicine, Architecture, Technology, and Law.
The details for bms college of engineering admission 2020 & bms college of engineering admission procedure 2020 is also given.
Admission in Pes University is done through PESSAT entrance exam. PES university admission process, pes university eligibility criteria and fees structure in pesu.
About PESSAT Exam:
PESSAT is an aptitude test which is conducted to offer admission to the students in the following programs such as: B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, etc. Here PESSAT Stands for PES (Peoples Education Society).
- A Candidate can take PESSAT Exam only once in a year.
- There is no negative marking in PESSAT.
- For further inforamtion regarding the exam –> Click HERE <–
Every year more than 200 companies recruit students from various departments. Pes university placement offers top recruiter Amazon, Cisco, Mahindra Rise, Clear trip, TESCO, LinkedIn, Flipkart, JP Morgan, Microsoft, Honeywell, L’Oréal, Bosch, ITC, Nestle, HP, Oracle, Amazon, Deloitte, Genpact, Morgan Stanley, HDFC Bank, EY, Accor Hotels, Cruise Companies. Etc.
Facilities in PESU:
- The campus is over 3.5 million square feet of built up area and acres of open grounds.
- The classrooms are intended to amplify light and space and understudies approach the most recent figuring and research offices.
- Outside the classroom, secure lodgings and present day cafeterias guarantee agreeable on-grounds living, while phenomenal games and diversion offices offer understudies the chance to investigate and build up their latent capacity.
- Central Library, PES University was established in 1988 with a modest number of books and other documents.
- It has a variety of range of an impressive and diverse range of information sources like books, journals, conference proceedings, project reports, institutional repositories, previous years examination question papers, electronic resources like E-books, E-journals, CD ROMS, Standards, etc
PESU understudies seek after their inclinations through differing networks: from discussions to the acclaimed PES band, the different clubs and groups mirror the wide scope of individual and expert interests of our lively, understudy network.
The students overtake various social responsibilities. The activities Govt Schools, blind School, environmental awareness, Blood Donation Camps, medical camps in villages, Icare Social Initiatives, foster homes, HIV Centers, teaching slum kids, voting awareness and organizing Samarpana to honor martyr soldiers