Jain University (JU), Bangalore was established in 1990 is a renowned university in Bangalore and leader in learning, teaching, and research. Jain University is formerly known as Sri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College, is declared deemed to be University under UGC act by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Jain University is backed by the Jain University Trust in Bangalore. It is also know for its quality education. To take BBA management quota admission in Jain University 2020, Register now.
Jain University gets thought initiative with a mix of scholastic meticulousness and hands-on appropriateness to true issues. The learning condition is advanced by a group of the profoundly skilled and spurred workforce and staff and a famous authority. Jain University, Bangalore is a deemed University, located in Karnataka. Jain University has been Awarded ISO certification by TUV Rheinland. Read further for information regarding BBA admission in Jain University & fees structure.
BBA Admission Procedure Jain University 2020
Admission Procedure Jain University 2020
- Minimum eligibility criteria for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, LL.B & BMS courses is 10+2 in the relevant subject group from a recognized board.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for B.Tech program is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology as main subjects. Jain University also offers B.Tech in Lateral Entry mode for Diploma holders.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate is the minimum eligibility criteria for MBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MA/ MMS & M.Com courses. BE/ B.Tech in the related discipline is required for the M.Tech program.
- CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT or MAT qualified candidates can also apply for admission to MBA course.
- Apart from JET, Karnataka PGCET qualified candidates are eligible to apply for M.Tech and MCA programs.
- Students with a valid score in GATE can also apply for admission to the M.Tech program.
- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline or CA/ ACS/ ICWA degree is required for M.Phil and Ph.D. programs.
- The students have to qualify in the university-based entrance to secure admission in M.Phil and Ph.D.
- For research programs, if candidates have already qualified in UGC NET or CSIR NET then they do not need to appear in the University entrance test. Those students have to appear only in the personal interview.
- Application form can be filled online for all the UG and PG programs. The application form for M.Phil and Ph.D. can be obtained from the admission office of Jain University.
Exam Pattern of JET (B.Tech):
JET is divided into two sections. Section I is related to the questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and Section II is related to candidates’ skills in English.
|Total Duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
Jain University Application Process 2020
Application form for all the courses offered by Jain University can be filled by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Fill the application form with respect to all the details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 550 through One Click Payment gateway, i.e. by Credit/ Debit card or Net-Banking.
- Submit the duly filled application form and quote the application number for future reference.
- Working professionals applying for admissions must produce a No Objection Certificate issued by their employers.
- Candidate must fill all the details in the application form in their own handwriting.
Documents required to be submitted
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
- GATE/ CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ Karnataka PGCET/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMT/ XAT Scorecard (if applicable)
Placement Cell at Jain University-
The Placement Cell has been constituted especially to strengthen the industry-institution linkage and is very unique in its operations. It provides placement assistance and supports services to the students. It also includes counseling for the students in the area of academics, careers, jobs, further studies, extra and co-curricular activities, sports, games, fests, Industry-Interface activities etc., to bring out the best talent from the students.
BBA Admission In Jain University, MBA Admission In Jain University Bangalore, BE Admission In Jain University 2020, MBA BCOM Admission In Jain University Bangalore 2020, Admission In Jain University Bangalore, Admission In Jain University 2020, Admission In Jain University Bangalore 2020, Jain University Admission, Jain University Admission 2020, Jain University Admission Bangalore 2020, Jain University Admission Through Management Quota, Jain University Fee Structure Management Quota, Admission In Jain University Through Management Quota, Management Quota Admission In Jain University, Management Quota Admission In Jain University 2020, Management Quota Fees In Jain University, Jain University Fees, Jain University Fee Structure For BBA, Jain University Fee Structure, Jain University Management Quota Fees, Jain University Admission Procedure, Jain University Bangalore Fee Structure, How To Get Admission In Jain University, NRI Quota Admission In Jain University Bangalore, University Tuition fees, Fees structure, Cut off 2020.