[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About Alliance University
Alliance School of Business, one of the main support pillars of this University, has carved a niche for itself among the best B-Schools in the country, having been ranked consistently among the top B-Schools and for being the first Indian B-School to be accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA. This accreditation means that the B-School has been recognized as among the very few to have international recognition of a high order and consequently adding value to its degree.
- Alliance University has marked its presence at National and International level both.
- The institution was established in 1990s.
- The Average placement package of the 2019 batch went as high as INR 17.5 Lacs per annum.
- Named as Top 75 management Institute in India.
- Ranked 42nd in Top 100 University by NIRF.
- Hewlett-Packard, ICICI Bank, Oracle Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, Future Group, The Times Group are the frequently visited companies. More than 100 companies visits for Placement every year
- The University is recognized by AICTE.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Course Type: MBA/PGDM
Exams Accepted: GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, and NMAT
Entrance Mode: Online
- Finance & Management
- Organizational Leadership & Strategy
- Entrepreneurship & Family Business
- International Business Communications
Duration: 24 Months
alliance university bangalore admission, alliance university admission criteria 2020, alliance university bangalore placements, alliance university bangalore fees, alliance university bangalore admission process, management quota admission in alliance university bangalore, direct admission in alliance university bangalore, mba admission alliance university bangalore, alliance university admission process, alliance university admission details, management quota admission in alliance university