[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About St. Joseph’s Institute Of Management
In 1884, St. Joseph’s College was established. It has grown steadily and today has more than 8000 students enrolled at the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer and Management disciplines in its four independent Colleges namely, St. Joseph’s College (Arts & Science), St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, St. Joseph’s Evening College and St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA). The Jesuit Fathers, however, came into the picture in 1937 when the Paris Foreign Mission handed over all Joseph’s Institutions to them.
These Institutions are now under the Management of the Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, SJCBA is the only Jesuit Business School in Bangalore. St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration has been conducting One Year Evening Management Courses since 1968.The Courses were a great help to the working executives and the Diploma awarded by the College was well accepted by the Corporates. In November 1996, the College secured approval from AICTE, New Delhi, for a Two Year Full Time PGDM.
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management has marked its presence at National and International level both.
- The institution was established in 1884.
- The Average placement package of the 2019 batch went as high as INR 26.5 Lacs per annum.
- The Institute has been rated A++ grade by Business India.
- Top recruiters include Amazon, Epslion Carbon, Cognizant, Flipkart, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Yahoo Software, Angel Broking, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, J P Morgan, TCS, BOSH LTD.
- The University is recognized by AICTE, UGC, NAAC
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Course Type: MBA/PGDM
Exams Accepted: CAT /XAT /MAT /GMAT/ATMA /CMAT
Entrance Mode: Online
- Finance + Marketing
- Human Resources Management + Finance
- Marketing + Human Resources Management
- Finance + Operations
- Marketing + Operations
Duration: 24 Months
St. Joseph’s bangalore admission, St. Joseph’s admission criteria 2020,St. Joseph’s bangalore placements, St. Joseph’s bangalore fees, St. Joseph’s bangalore admission process, management quota admission in St. Joseph’s bangalore, direct admission in St. Joseph’s bangalore, MBA admission St. Joseph’s bangalore, St. Joseph’s admission process, St. Joseph’s institute of management admission details, management quota admission in St. Joseph’s institute of management