[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About AIMS Institutes
The AIMS Institute facilitates the admission process of the prospective students by offering them necessary counseling and career guidance to help them select the right programme and the professional assistance they require. AIMS Centre for Admission conducts selection rounds for admissions from time to time during the year at the Campus as well as at different regional centres within the country and across the globe. The centre guides and helps students in processing their applications for the admission in the institute.
- AIMS Institutes has marked its presence at National and International level both.
- The institute was established in the year 1994.
- Business world B-School survey has ranked AIMS as 18th Best B-School in the country.
- AIMS Bangalore is affiliated to Bangalore University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Course Type: MBA/PGDM
Exams Accepted: CAT /XAT /MAT /GMAT/ATMA /CMAT
Entrance Mode: Online
This program is a NAAC Certified program.
- Human Resources
- Health Care Management
- Banking Finance and Insurance
- Startups and SMEs Management
Duration: 24 Months
aims bangalore admission, aims admission criteria 2020,aims bangalore placements, aims bangalore fees, aims bangalore admission process, management quota admission in aims bangalore, direct admission in aims bangalore, mba admission aims bangalore, aims admission process, aims institute of management admission details, management quota admission in aims institute of management