Management Quota Admission in MVJ College of Nursing 2020
MVJ College of Nursing affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is a foundation in India which is the best example for perfection in providing medical education. This institution established in 2004 has been able to gain much more attention in short interval of time by the quality education it provides. This medical institute is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Karnataka Nursing Council and Government of Karnataka.
The most significant part of being in MVJ College of Nursing is the one gets an education according to the demand of knowledge as per the current medical scenario. As the demand for nurses with good training increased in the nation this college with the aim of producing highly intellectual nurses came into existence. The college was established holding the vision of giving a personal care in Healthcare gaining more and more significance.
MVJ College of Nursing has set records of generating such nurses who are capable in such a way that they are able to blend personal care with Medical Skill. This college with all their might gives their students all the good qualifications and professional training as they believe through these qualities they can get rewarding job opportunity where ever they go.
- Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Allied Health Science
Bachelors in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)
Masters in Nursing (M Sc Nursing)
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate seeking admission should have passed two-year pre-university or equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS with science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology and in addition to English.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 45% of total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying exam. If belonging to schedule caste or tribe of Karnataka only, should have obtained not less than 40% marks.
- Minimum age 17 years and Maximum age 35 years
- Pass in 10+2 class preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- Pass in 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passed out from recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
On Completion of DGNM Course the candidates can pursue Post Basic Diploma in Critical Care Nursing, Cardiothoracic Nursing, Emergency and Disaster Nursing , Oncology Nursing, Neonatal Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
M Sc Nursing:
- Should have passed B Sc/ PB B Sc nursing with 55% marks.
- Should have one year experience from the date of issue of Final year marks card/registration in the state nursing council.
CALL 9742477771 FOR ADMISSION IN TOP NURSING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
- Digital Libaray
- Sports Utilities
Top Job Profiles:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Educator
- Staff Nurse
- Case Manager
100 % Placement are assured in the parent hospital as registered nurse or in college as clinical instructor.
After the completion, the students of MVJ College of Nursing get their placement in the many renowned clinics and hospitals where the college has its link. As MVJ College of Nursing is a well-established nursing college and is well known in many parts of India and other countries this college has its association in countless medical hospitals.