Management Quota Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing 2020
Our prestigious, The Oxford College of Nursing was established in the year 1992. The college is recognized by the Karnataka State Nursing Council, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. Management Quota Admission in Oxford College of Nursing is now open for the academic year 2020-21.
A head organization focused on giving the best nursing training to understudies from India and abroad to satisfy an assortment of requirements in the dynamic instruction situation. It is a perfect spot for learning. Since its beginning, the foundation has demonstrated its value by creating rank holders and gold medalists in the college assessment earned an awesome notoriety for the nature of instruction gave to our understudies. We have listed the details for direct admission in Oxford College of Nursing 2020.This is due to combined efforts of very dedicated team of faculty and students who are committed to the overall development of the institution. The college is proud to mention that the students of The Oxford College of nursing who have completed their education are in great demand all over the country and abroad.
Basic B.Sc Nursing
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Medical Surgical Nursing
Fundemeantals of Nursing
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria:
B.Sc Nursing (Basic): [Duration: 4 Years – Intake: 60]
- The candidate ought to have completed 17 years.
- A candidate seeking admission should have passed two-year pre-university or equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS with science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology and in addition to English.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 45% of total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying exam. If belonging to schedule caste or tribe of Karnataka only, should have obtained not less than 40% marks.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing: [Duration: 2 Years – Intake: 60]
- Hold a certificate normally Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- To assume responsibilities as skilled, competent nurse and midwives at basic level in providing primitives, preventive, curative and rehabilitation services to individual in want.
- Have passed pre university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
M Sc Nursing: [Duration: 2 Years – Intake: 40]
- The candidate ought to be a RN and Registered nurse of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education needs shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55 combination marks.
- The candidate ought to have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an establishment that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
CALL 9742477771 FOR ADMISSION IN TOP NURSING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
- Extracurricular Activities
- Clinical Facility
- Placement & Training
Top Job Profiles:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Educator
- Staff Nurse
- Case Manager
Management Quota Admission in Oxford College of Nursing, Admission in Oxford College of Nursing 2020-21, Oxford College of Nursing 2020-21 Admission, direct Admission in Oxford College of Nursing 2020, Management Quota Admission in Oxford College of Nursing, Admission Procedure in Oxford College of Nursing Bangalore, Admission Process in Oxford College of Nursing 2020-21, How to get Admission in Oxford College of Nursing 2020-21, B.SC Admission in Oxford College of Nursing, Fee Structure Oxford College of Nursing Bangalore.