PES University is a private university located in Bangalore (Banashankari). The institution was established in the yeat 1972. It also is among the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore.
We have listed all the requirements for pes university admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and placement details.
The details for bms college of engineering admission 2020 & bms college of engineering admission procedure 2020 is also given.
It also ranked 196 in top engineering colleges in India. PESIT was ranked 41 by Outlook India amongst Top 200 Engineering Colleges of 2018
The education offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses in streams of Management, Science, Medicine, Architecture, Technology, and Law.
PES University Admission Procedure
- Admission is done through PESSAT.
- Every student has to compulsory take the PESSAT entrance exam.
- The selection process in pes university is done based on the basis of KCEt/ PESSAT marks.
Eligibility Criteria in Pes University:
60% aggregate marks in Physics + Math + Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board”.Test Scores in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam) required. For additional info, refer www.pes.edu/pessat
A student has to pass an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. Must have socred 50% overall score in NATA/JEE Main paper 2 required
The student has to score a minimum of 60% in Engineering degree in a relevant stream from a recognized University. PESSAT, PGCET or GATE exams accepted widely.
The most frequently visited companies are Microsoft, Honeywell, L’Oréal, Bosch, ITC, Nestle, HP, Oracle, Amazon, Deloitte, Amazon, Cisco, Mahindra Rise, Clear trip, TESCO, LinkedIn, Flipkart, JP Morgan, etc. More than 200 companies visit the educational institute.
Facilities in PESU:
- The campus is over 3.5 million square feet of built-up area and acres of open grounds.
- The classrooms are intended to amplify light and space and understudies approach the most recent figuring and research offices.
- Outside the classroom, secure lodgings and present-day cafeterias guarantee agreeable on-grounds living, while phenomenal games and diversion offices offer understudies the chance to investigate and build up their latent capacity.
- The central library in pesu was established in 1988 with a modest number of books and other documents.
- It has a variety of range of an impressive and diverse range of information sources like books, journals, conference proceedings, project reports, institutional repositories, previous years examination question papers, electronic resources like E-books, E-journals, CD ROMS, Standards, etc.
The students overtake various social responsibilities. The activities Govt Schools, blind School, environmental awareness, Blood Donation Camps, medical camps in villages, Icare Social Initiatives, foster homes, HIV Centers, teaching slum kids, voting awareness and organizing Samarpana to honor martyr soldiers.
PESU understudies seek after their inclinations through differing networks: from discussions to the acclaimed PES band, the different clubs and groups mirror the wide scope of individual and expert interests of our lively, understudy network.