Management Quota Admission in Raja Rajeswari College of Nursing 2020
The establishment settled on off Bengaluru – Mysore thruway, on the permission accorded by the Indian Nursing Council, capital of India state State Nursing Council and also the school related to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. Offered with UG Degree course in B.Sc & PB-B.Sc Nursing Courses and PG Degree M.Sc Nursing Course within the 05 specialty subjects our Nursing School has hooked up with 1300 bedded Teaching Hospital of Raja Rajeswari Medical & Hospital.
Raja Rajeswari nursing college has set records of generating such nurses who are capable in such a way that they are able to blend personal care with Medical Skill. This college with all their might gives their students all the good qualifications and professional training as they believe through these qualities they can get rewarding job opportunity where ever they go.
B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)
Masters in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing)
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria:
B.Sc Nursing (Basic):
- The candidate ought to have completed 17 years.
- A candidate seeking admission should have passed two-year pre-university or equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS with science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology and in addition to English.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 45% of total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying exam. If belonging to schedule caste or tribe of Karnataka only, should have obtained not less than 40% marks.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- Hold a certificate normally Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- To assume responsibilities as skilled, competent nurse and midwives at basic level in providing primitives, preventive, curative and rehabilitation services to individual in want.
- Have passed pre university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Minimum and most age for admission are seventeen and 35 years.
- 10+2 category passed ideally Science (PCB) English with combination of 400 marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, government, History, Geography, Business Studies, business, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English /English or Health care Science – line stream solely, passing out from recognized Board below AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or different equivalent Board with 400 marks
- 10+2 line ANM below CBSE Board or different equivalent board from the varsity and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with four-hundredth marks.
M Sc Nursing:
- The candidate ought to be a RN and Registered nurse of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education needs shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55 combination marks.
- The candidate ought to have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an establishment that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
CALL 9742477771 FOR ADMISSION IN TOP NURSING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
- Clinical Facility
- Health Club
- Smart Class Room
Top Job Profiles:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Educator
- Staff Nurse
- Case Manager
Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing 2020-21, GNM Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing Bangalore 2020, Raja Rajeswari college of nursing 2020-21 Admission, Raja Rajeswari college of nursing Bangalore Admission, direct Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing 2020-21, Management Quota Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing, Management Quota Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing Bangalore, Admission Procedure in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing 2020-21, GNM Admission Procedure in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing Bangalore, Admission Process in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing 2020-21, How to get Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing, GNM Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing, Fee Structure Raja Rajeswari college of nursing 2020, Direct Admission in Raja Rajeswari college of nursing.