About Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Course:
Naturopathic medicine is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. It embraces many therapies, including herbs, massage, acupuncture, exercise, and nutritional counseling.
The goal of naturopathic medicine is to treat the whole person — that means mind, body, and spirit. It also aims to heal the root causes of illness — not just stop the symptoms. Naturopaths identify the root cause of ailments and work towards the elimination of these causes. This part of the treatment process, which is important in attaining permanent cure, is overlooked or often avoided in the fast-paced and quick-fix approach of modern systems of medicine. By treating the person as a whole, Nature Cure touches the physical, mental and spiritual planes of well-being and also works towards the prevention of ailments. These holistic aspects show the relevance and the scope of Naturopathy as a medical system apt for the physical and mental ailments affecting the humankind today.
S- Vyasa College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
Over the years, S-VYASA has been substantiating scientific validation through Research @ S-VYASA. They have successfully published 284 research papers which have all been indexed in PubMed/Medline or Psychlit/Psychinfo. S-VYASA has carried itself as a Centre of Advanced Research (CAR) in Yoga and Neurophysiology accredited by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). S-VYASA is also supported by one-of-its-kind Yoga Therapy Research health Home with a 250-bed inpatient treatment facility called Arogyadhama run by VYASA. This is essentially envisioned to prevent and treat modern NCDs, long-term rehabilitation and to promote Positive Health.
Offering well-designed Yoga Courses in S-VYASA, the college now has 114 PhDs, 51 MScs and over 410 students in various branches. Not only that, so far produced 25 PhDs and 21 MDs from our University.
CALL +91-9742814850 RANJEET SINGH FOR DETAILS ABOUT FEES STRUCTURE, ADMISSION PROCESS, AND OTHER SIMILAR QUERIES.
Course Duration: 5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
Syllabus: As per Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore curriculum.
Selection: Merit for selection is decided by the entrance (KCET/ COMEDK) examination result wherein a minimum of 50% marks are mandatory. However, in respect of SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 40% instead of 50%
Naturopathy Course in Bangalore has been by far the most rapidly growing field. BNYS has spread throughout the world and it’s career opportunities are innumerable
- Naturopathy like Ayurveda and other alternative medicine has received is skepticism as naturopathy believes in using the five natural elements of ether, earth, fire, water, and air. In fact, Naturopathy is the combination of various natural procedures combining the five elements and utilizing the processes in the human body.
- Although many of the modern worlds were skeptical on the concept of Naturopathy, have now become believers that this system of medicine actually has shown effectiveness in rare diseases and ailments where modern science has failed to diagnose and cure. Many are now resorting to Naturopathy for the treatment of cancer, diabetes and other terminal diseases where modern sciences have failed.
- As the field of Naturopathy is actually a culmination of many other fields the CCRIMH or the Central Council for Research in Indian Medicine and Homeopathy have distinguished courses being Unani, Naturopathy, Siddha, Yoga, and Ayurveda.
- Due to its foundation in nature, many have become takers of the field particularly the foreign world and there has been a surge in the number of doctors who have practiced the science of Naturopathy.
With the guarantee of good placements, students succeed in finding the best job opportunities after BNYS. There is a great opportunity for jobs in naturopathy field. The deserving candidate can get employment in teaching, management, hospital, health resorts, spa center, big five-star hotel, etc. The job option is also opened in the government sector. The candidate after completing BNYS course or higher degree can get employed in the government sector like Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
- Clinical Research field
- Medical Officer
- Medical consultant
- Fitness Training Centers
- Start your own Clinic
- Job opportunities in India as well as abroad.
- Lecturer in any Naturopathy College
- Government Naturopathy Doctor in Government hospital
- Yoga Studios
- Spa Managers and Spa therapists
- Health Consultants