Management Quota Admission in Sapthagiri College of Nursing 2020
Established in 2015, Sapthagiri College of Nursing is known for providing quality nursing education to the students. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the courses are approved by Indian Nursing Council. The college provides B.Sc. Nursing programmes to the students. There is no entrance test.
The college deputes its paramedical students to its multispecialty hospital for during and after studies. The 15-acre college campus along Heseraghatta main road has a multi-speciality hospital with a purpose of teaching in addition to the catering to the health needs of the people.
- Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Allied Health Science
B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Masters in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing)
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum and most age for admission are seventeen and 35 years.
- 10+2 category passed ideally Science (PCB) English with combination of 400 marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, government, History, Geography, Business Studies, business, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English /English or Health care Science – line stream solely, passing out from recognized Board below AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or different equivalent Board with 400 marks
- 10+2 line ANM below CBSE Board or different equivalent board from the varsity and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with four-hundredth marks.
B.Sc Nursing (Basic):
- The candidate ought to have completed 17 years.
- A candidate seeking admission should have passed two-year pre-university or equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS with science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology and in addition to English.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 45% of total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying exam. If belonging to schedule caste or tribe of Karnataka only, should have obtained not less than 40% marks.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- Hold a certificate normally Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- To assume responsibilities as skilled, competent nurse and midwives at basic level in providing primitives, preventive, curative and rehabilitation services to individual in want.
- Have passed pre university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
M Sc Nursing:
- The candidate ought to be a RN and Registered nurse of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education needs shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55 combination marks.
- The candidate ought to have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an establishment that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Obstacle & Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
CALL 9742477771 FOR ADMISSION IN TOP NURSING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
- Laboratory of all Specialities
- Cultural Fests
- Clinical Facility
Top Job Profiles:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Educator
- Staff Nurse
- Case Manager
Admission in Sapthagiri College of Nursing Bangalore 2020-21, Sapthagiri College of Nursing Bangalore Admission, direct Admission in Sapthagiri College of Nursing 2020-21, Management Quota Admission in Sapthagiri College of Nursing 2020, Admission Procedure in Sapthagiri College of Nursing 2020-21, Admission Process in Sapthagiri College of Nursing, How to get Admission in Sapthagiri College of Nursing Bangalore, B.SC Admission in Sapthagiri College of Nursing, Fee Structure Sapthagiri College of Nursing 2020-21, Sapthagiri College of Nursing Admission Eligibility.