- Career Pathway Planning: We guide students through a maze of questions to find a career best suited to their profile and/or constraints, ensuring that the best Career Pathway is selected. We look at their career choices and then their background and aspiration levels and advice on core issues
- Course Selection: Personalised guidance to help students choose courses that match their career and personal goals.
- Colleges/University Selection: Assistance to zero onto those universities that would best suit a student’s Personal, Academic and Financial Profile/Constraints. The advice provided is non-commercial and is not limited to any university represented by us.
- Accommodation: We provide valuable advice on the accommodation types avialable to best suit your needs and budget and help you with all related formalities.
- Recommendations: We also provide our own recommendations, highlighting a student’s strengths and reasons why they should be granted admission. The admission team of many reputed colleges and universities consider these recommendations in their decision making.
- Scholarship Watch: Many universities offer scholarships of varying amounts. These can be department specific or general. There are also other organizations that provide funding. We assess your eligibility and keep an eye out for application deadlines.
- Financial Services: We also provide assistance with scholarship applications, arranging student loans etc.
For any enquiry please contact us: